Last Friday night, mama and abah took me at Shah Alam, then we went to Uncle Bahadur's place.
His new bungalow at Aman Perdana, Klang was nice.
Like the decoration, furniture and also the landscape.
Really love it!
Hope I can own it too. One day, InsyaALLAH.
;)
On Saturday, mama and I balik kampung.
We had a kenduri tahlil and a meeting to discuss about our family day.
Our family day on this raya was postponed to 28 December 2008.
Kitorg balik Gombak mlm tu jugak walaupun mama tak berapa npk sgt drive mlm.
I told mama to let just me drive that night, but she said, nope! Sobs.
And today, is Merdeka Day!
I'm doing nothing actually, except for dissertation things.
But in the evening, me, Mama, Along and Kak Aina went to Tesco Extra at Jalan Kuching.
We enjoyed shopping! Then we enjoyed eating at Jom Bali Cafe.
Yummy!! Sedap gile! Thanks Along for belanja us. Hee.
Abah was not around cause he met his friend at somewhere.
Tapi kitorg tapau delicious curry noodles for Abah.
Around 8.30 p.m, after heard the announcement of puasa, we went to masjid utk sembahyang terawih. Lots of people ok!
Semuanya berebut utk sembahyang terawih pada hari pertama puasa kerana ganjarannya.
Kesemua dosa2 akan dihapuskan. Amin.
Rindu Ain.
She was not around cause has a test on Tuesday.
Maybe she is back next week. InsyaALLAH.